Job at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA : Field staff Processing Remuneration Officer(under contract) (Deadline: 06 August 2018)
Preparation of field staffs salaries and Benefits: Payment of salaries using IPPIS
Insure that all payrolls list are signed and paid on time
Ensure systematic filling of payrolls
Receive, analyze, find or propose solutions to the employees ‘complaints regarding remunerations
Preparation of legal declarations ; .
Preparation and declaration of PAYE
Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Pension
Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Medical
Preparation and declaration of RSSB/Maternity
Preparation and declaration of REB (SFR)
Submit all declarations on due time
Ensure systematic filling of Declarations
work with MIFOTRA on pay reform in relation to the NISR; Work regularly with MIFOTRA on pay reform
Work closely with MIFOTRA on related issues
A0 or Master’s in Human resource Management, Management or Finance
Experience and Required Knowledge
1. Working experience in Management or Human Resource Management for at least 2 years
2. Strong Knowledge of the Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS)
3. Comprehensive knowledge of the Rwandan Public Sector human resource policies, regulations and procedures
4. Computer skills like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
5. Fluent in English. A working Knowledge of French is an advantage
Public Service Values and Principles
1. Time management and consciousness.
2. Devotion and serving public interest.
3. High Standards of professional Ethics.
4. Efficiency, effectiveness and effective management of resources.
5. Customer care.
6. Professional secrecy.
7. Impartiality, objectivity, transparency and provision to the public of timely accurate information.
8. Accountability for administrative decisions.
9. Decency and integrity.
10. Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassment.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.