Job at Road Maintenance Fund: Director of Finance and Administration (Contractual staff) (Deadline: 04 September 2017)
– Ensure Revenue Accounting is operating at the highest professional standards and accurate.
– Ensure that sound, accurate, reconciled and up-to date financial records are kept and annual accounts produced.
– Ensure that annual budget is prepared in accordance with provided budget frameworks.
– Ensure timely preparation and disbursements of payroll and returns to staff, service providers and statutory Bodies.
– Review periodic management reports (accounts & statistics.
>- Ensure that all Balance Sheet items are accurately reflected including the adequacy of provisions.
– Budget and control costs within the Fund.
– Ensure that the adopted office procedure manual is strictly adhered to in the general administration of the Fund.
– Oversee and coordinate development and management of Human Resources.
– Any other duty The assigned by he supervisor.
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA); Or A0 Public Finance, Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting with 3 years of working experience