Job at Rutsiro District : CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER (Deadline: 21 August 2018)
1. Collect periodically the claims from customers in the suggestion boxes for analysis
2. Participate actively in the analysis process
3. Ensure that the complaints are entered into the complaints system tracker so as to take preventive actions.
4. Ensure the proper follow up of the recovery plan
5. Management of all problems related to customers
6. Identify and report on performance constraints
7. Ensure proactive systems to maintain operational performance in collaboration with other services
8. Professional appearance and commitment of customer care
9. To ensure the office, customer area and their personal appearance is at the highest level of clean line
10. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
11. Perform other related duties as required
“A0 in Public Relation, Communication, Marketing
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage ”
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.