Job at Rutsiro District : INTERNAL AUDITOR (Deadline: 21 August 2018)
.1. Plans the scope of the audit, prepares the audit program, and determines the appropriate auditing procedures and examination techniques to be applied
2. Performs audit assignments which involve research and analysis of the Credit Union’s policy and procedures, and an evaluation and selection of appropriate audit approach, procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and defined process steps
3. Identify and evaluate the entity risks in all auditable areas. Prepare a risk based annual audit plan
4. Conduct quality review of financial statements by carrying out audits that evaluate the controls over revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities designed to optimize the efficient use of resources and effectiveness of operations.
5. Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements
6. Where appropriate, assess any allegations of wrongdoing or breaches of government standards of conduct
7. Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and other internal control issues
8. Document conclusions; organize and reference work papers for review.
9. Performs opening meetings to explain the scope and objectives of the engagement and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process;
10. Performs closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for the results of analytics as required.
11. Prepares working papers and audit reports in accordance with established guidelines within the Internal Audit Services manual.
12. Prepares formal written reports covering the results of assigned engagements and participates in report reviews with auditees and management
13. Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the Audit Committee
14. Agree performance targets with the Chief Budget Manager and report on achievement on a quarterly basis
15. Prepare Internal Audit annual report to be presented to the Board
16. Review the responses of management to audit recommendations and monitoring the implementation of recommendations (Quarterly)
17. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
18. Perform any other duties as may be deemed appropriate
“A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization Finance / Accounting or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations,Procedures and Financial
– Planning Skill;
– High Analytical skills;
– Report writing and presentation skills.
– Time management skills;
– Excellent problem
– solving skills and clear logical thinking;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.