Job at RWANDA ACADEMY OF LANGUAGE AND CULTURE: Director of Finance and Administration (Deadline: 10 August 2018 )
• Coordinate budget preparation and execution
• Coordinate payments for goods and services
• Coordinate financial management and reporting
• Oversee the management of human, material and financial resources of RALC
• Other duties as it may be assigned by the Management
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA); Or AO Public Finance, Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting with 3 years of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s financial management standards and procedures;
– Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting.
– Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
– Leadership and management skills;
– Planning and organisational, Budgeting skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS);
– Time management Skills
– Interviewing Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Proble solving;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.