Job at Rwanda Education Board: Customercare Officer( under contract) (Deadline: 10 August 2018)
– Receive inbound calls from Customers
– Answer participant all questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
– Document all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately .
– up with participants within a 9
– hours period in regards to the initial phone call.
– Provide quality customer service on every call.
– Communicate clearly and effectively with participants.
– Promote good listening skills.
– Manage length of calls.
– Recognizing and managing assertive customer calls.
– Promote teamwork and call REB success.
– Review monthly publication of Effective Telephone Techniques
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, International Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Linguistics and Literature.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Excellent interpersonal skills;
– Knowledge in Customer care satisfaction;
– Knowledge in Hospitality management;
– Public speaking skills;
– Time management skills;
– Organizational skills;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Computer skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.