Job at RWANDA HOUSING AUTHORITY : Office Allocation & Management Engineer ( Deadline :31 July 2018 )
– Ensure that all buildings used by government institutions are insured;
– Coordinate the accommodation of government institutions;
– Advise the management on the issues related to accommodation of government institutions;
– Collaborate with the procurement and technical staff in supplying and installation of government assets in different institutions;
– Manage government offices and optimally use the office space available;
– Assess requests for technical support for government assets management;
– Suggest to the management the responses to the requests;
– Provide the support depending on the needs;
– Communicate to the management the outputs of the support provided and the way forward.
A0 in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Estate Management & Valuation Engineer,and Estates Management or A1 in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Estate Management & Valuation Engineer,and Estates Management with 3 years of working experience
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.