Job at Tigo Rwanda: Segment Marketing Specialist (Deadline: 14 July 2017)
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; Join our team as a;
POSITION: Segment Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the holder will be responsible and accountable for segment marketing planning and marketing programme execution to support the business objectives of the Voice & Data business lines. Within our new fit-for-purpose marketing structure, segment marketing is the link between the commercial product managers and the rest of the marketing organization with principal focus on making marketing deliver commercial results.
- Translate Voice & Data business objectives into measurable marketing objectives.
- Develop the marketing strategies, tactics and implement annual marketing plan for the segments.
- Oversee the execution of a quarterly marketing campaign plan in collaboration with Marketing Media Specialist, specifically driving action items from campaign audit for necessary optimization.
- Collaborate with relevant commercial business owners to identify gaps and opportunities within the segments and develop initiatives and action plans to proactively respond.
- Champion and distil the Voice-of-the-Customer collaborating with Consumer Understanding Manager.
- Ensure a validated customer need is at the centre of all initiatives.
- Use all necessary strategy and analysis tools to monitor, anticipate and to lead the segment business, significantly inputting into pricing, promotions, product and distribution.
- Own and drive the usage of the proposition marketing alignment toolkit, ensuring all propositions and initiatives are well defined with clear KPIs, specific target and USP.
QAULIFICATION & SKILLS:
- University degree in Administration, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree will be a plus;
- 3-5+ years relevant marketing experience in relevant industries;
- Product marketing knowledge
- Stakeholders’ management across multi-functions.
- A great influencer with strong focus on facts and evidence.
- Demonstrable passion for customer insights.
- Above-average presentation skill
- A good balance of analysis and creativity.
- Commercial acumen
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, Please submit your application to the link below:
Deadline for Submission: Friday 14th July 2017.