Job at Tigo Rwanda: Youth Segment specialist (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; Join our team today as a;
POSITION: Youth Segment Specialist
REPORTS TO: HEAD NON-VOICE BUSINESS
Responsible for implementing the Tigo Youth strategy to position the company as the preferred Youth brand and the #1 operator in terms of market share in the segment.
This person will have to analyze and continuously evaluate market trends and develop innovative concepts to lead the Youth segment market.
- Based on a deep understanding of the Youth segment, plan, define and deploy segment marketing and product strategy and activities (offers, promotion, new product design, acquisition, and loyalty/retention).
- Responsible for all segment-related KPIs (penetration, revenue, market share, NPS, etc.).
- Handle the Youth ecosystem by proposing and implementing trendy products with telecom and non-telecom benefits including a sustainable loyalty product impacting the Youth demographic.
- Work cross-functionally and propose products/offers for the segment which will aggregate all areas of the business (MFS, Data, Voice, VAS, and Roaming& Intl).
- Be responsible for all interactions between third party vendors/partners and Tigo.
- Define a roadmap, create and execute annual commercial plans and also support and manage all segment-related go-to-market activities.
- Own and manage the successful introduction of new Youth products.
- Have deep knowledge about customers in the Rwandan Market to develop the kind of digital products that will meet their needs.
- Develop a clearly differentiated positioning and a strong value for Tigo in this market.
- Manage and report all Commercial KPIs of the assigned segment.
- Establish insights, customer understanding and competitive environment overview for the segment. Constantly put insights at the heart of all proposition development; be the voice of the customer.
- Identify the levers to change customers’ perception and be a clear #1 in Youth minds and hearts (NPS).
- Liaise with other managers across the organization (particularly in the Technology, Brand and Go-to-Market functions) to ensure that commercial activities are aligned and integrated with other aspects of the business.
- Ensure accurate segment KPI-reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Propose new initiatives, which can bring and add value to the business
- Present activities plan for products and promotions on a weekly basis.
- Propose improvement plan for product deficiencies on a weekly basis.
- Propose and execute plan of field visits to supervise product visibility.
- Validation of training plan in a monthly manner.
- Ensure the correct reporting of revenues.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- University degree, preferably in engineering, marketing and/or business administration. MBA preferred.
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of products, strategic/analytic, and marketing concepts.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Superior interpersonal communication
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link below to submit your Applications & CV.
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday May 31, 2017