Job Opportunities at Clinton Foundation, USA: (Deadline Ongoing)
Job Opportunities at Clinton Foundation, USA
The Clinton Foundation is seeking an Operations Associate for the Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) program, which brings together young leaders from around the world to develop innovative solutions to pressing global challenges.
Reporting to the CGI U Deputy Director for Program, the Operations Associate will work collaboratively with CGI U and Clinton Foundation staff to support efforts to develop and implement a wide range of CGI U programming and activities throughout the year. This will include coordinating and supporting processes related to CGI U data management, speaker recruitment and engagement, logistical coordination for partner events, and student application and enrollment processes for the CGI U program.
Ultimately, success in this position will require the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, and driven to collaborate with others to achieve philanthropic success;
- Organized, forward thinking, and comfortable with Microsoft Excel;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and strong sense of team spirit and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and high pressure situations;
- Adheres to and promotes CGI U and the Foundation’s mission, core values, and strategic priorities.
In this role you will work on:
CGI U event and activities management and logistics
- Work closely across departments (including with event operations and production) to coordinate virtual and in-person logistics for the CGI U annual meeting and numerous other year-round events, and support management of speaker and/or event logistics related to partner programming throughout the year.
- Update and maintain essential documents, including formatting briefing documents and spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy across all platforms where program information is requested (including event website).
- Provide logistical support for events and activities with CGI U’s external partners and community groups.
- Assist the CGI U team with a wide range of special events, including but not limited to themed panel discussions, pitch competitions, hackathons, special donor events, and curriculum platform maintenance.
- Help capture, organize, analyze, and leverage constituent data for enrollment, community engagement, partner organization requests and fundraising purposes.
- Update and maintain CGI U data management systems including speaker database for year round programming, CRM and curriculum platform management.
- Support marketing deliverables and data projects, including enhancing student featuring and effective storytelling.
- Support speaker recruitment processes for CGI U year-round and partner programming. This will include preparing and tracking invitations; keeping records up-to-date using the CRM database; inputting and tracking data in the CRM database and maintaining online tools, vetting requests, forms and other internal data management systems.
Project management, tracking, metrics and reporting
- Assist in creation and tracking of team year-round timelines and partner activities and deliverables.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of outreach metrics, helping to inform processes and support broader metrics-related projects and requests.
- Assist with reporting processes related to strategic partner engagement.
Miscellaneous programmatic support
- As needed, conduct outreach to higher education institutions and youth organizations around the world to recruit student and university members to CGI U
- Review and summarize CGI U student applications
- Provide administrative support as needed across team in support of CGI U’s work.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency experience
- 2 years of experience in program coordination required; 4 years preferred
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Strong team player and respectful collaborator; flexibility to work with individuals with varying work styles
- Acts with utmost tact and discretion, respecting confidentiality, and proprietary information
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple, concurrent tasks, exhibit flexibility, and meet deadlines
- Project management experience and familiarity with conference or event management
- Experience working in and/or on programs related to civic engagement, higher education, social impact, and social entrepreneurship will be favorably viewed
- Proficient with Blackbaud CRM systems, MSOffice Suite, MailChimp or related marketing platform required
- Possesses a passion for the work of the Foundation and its mission
About the Clinton Foundation
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, that premise has energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow. The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.