Job at RwandaOnline Platform Limited: Business Development Manager (Deadline: 02 June 2017)
P.O BOX 3473,KG 558 st, House #630, Nyarutarama – Kigali
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Department/Division : Operations
Reports to : Chief Operating Officer
Build company ecosystem and market position, and achieve revenue growth by driving all company product/service go-to-market (GTM) activities.
- Responsible for working with different product development teams to market and ensuring commercial execution success by first of all understanding customer segments and preparing strategies to drive sales, capacity building and marketing in line with company objectives;
- Develop relationships with key GTM stakeholders and customers, working to bridge RwandaOnline to them to leverage their insights to ensure maximum strategic impact;
- Develop and ensure coordinated marketing communication and relevant training efforts on RwandaOnline products to customers;
- Create nationwide channel presence through development of channel/distribution strategies and customer awareness;
- Align marketing, sales and training efforts with Customer relationship management to spur customer acquisition and retention;
- Put in place metrics for measuring and tracking business and marketing success, and use insights to influence strategic
- Collaborate with the product teams to identify new or enhanced products and recommend revenue growth opportunities based on customer feedback;
- Create weekly and monthly commercial analytics of the business and report for franchisees and payment channels.
- Drive our Key Message through internal communications, PR technics and oversee the management of RwandaOnline social communities online.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Advanced university degree highly desired
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant working experience in a consumer facing role preferably in a technology company
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and business complexity
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various domains
- Experience managing teams and supporting them to exceed expectations.
- Fastest time to market delivery and 90% penetration of target segments
- Achieve channel traction that allows access for 95% of eligible Rwandans
- Empower all relevant Government Officers in terms of Irembo usage.
Application should include a comprehensive Resume/CV. Qualified Applicants should submit their applications via email by June 2nd, 2017 to: email@example.com