2 Job at RWANDA SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD : Real Estate Management Officer ( Deadline: 11 June 2018 )
1. Perform all daily activities in Estate Management unit.
– Conduct financial & commercial activities together with day to day management of the real estate assets;
– Assist Directors of Real Estate Management Unit in preparing and updating strategic and operational plans;
– Assist the Directors of Real Estate Management Unit in preparing and submitting regular reports to the director for Real Estate;
– Assist the Directors of Real Estate Management Unit in preparation of the required tender documents and tender analysis procedure & report making in procurement procedures;
– Assist the Directors of Real Estate Management Unit in feasibility study of Real Estate projects and provide appropriate conclusions to be forwarded to the other hierarchy for final decisions.
– Provide recommendations to the good up keeping of the assets, efficient financial management, appropriate marketing for the products, including the preparation of written reports;
2. Monitor RSSB investment properties
– Assist the Director of Estate Management Unit in execution of property management contracts
– Assist the Director of Estate Management Unit in follow up the processing of acquiring land titles and the transfer of land titles.
– Assist the Director of Estate Management Unit in preparation of TOR for tenders in real Estate Management Unit.
– Carry out posting and reconciliation of the collected revenues from RSSB investment properties.
3. Verify invoices to be approved for payment.
– Scrutinize and process all invoices received for payment prior to approval by the Division Manager.
A0 in Civil Engineering, Building Science and Sustainable Design, Architecture, Urban Planning, Design & Management.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Good knowledge of Rwanda Housing regulations and standards;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage