2 JOB POSITIONS AT IPRC HUYE : ( Deadline : 12 Mars 2019 )
JOB AT IPRC HUYE : Director of Finance : ( Deadline : 12 Mars 2019 )
1. Coordinate and supervise all Accounting in Financial transactions 2.Guidance and technical support to the Institution Management on proper management and accountabilty for the financialresources of the institution. 3.Supervise the regular follow up of budget execution and update management on progres 4.Supervise all activities with the directorate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Specialized
in Finance/Accounting with 3 years of working experience.Accounting
Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) with 1 year of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s financial management standards and procedures;
– Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting;
– Knowledge of Management of Material Resources;
– Knowledge of supply chain management;
– Knowledge of Rwanda Public Financial Law;
– Leadership and management skills;
– Planning and organisational, Budgeting skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Time management Skills
– Interviewing Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Problem solving;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
JOB AT IPRC HUYE : Director of Administration and Human Resources : ( Deadline : 12 Mars 2019 )
1. Coordination of staff recruitment and selection process
2. Coordination of staff planning and development.
3 Coordination of performance management.
4. Coordination of pay and compensation.
5. Labor relations
6. Maintenance of an updated Organizational Structure,Job description,Salary Structure and Personnel Management
7. Serve as Chairperson of the Internal Disciplinary Committee
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management with Specialization in Human Resources with 3 years of working experience is Compulsory.
– Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management with Specialization in Human Resources with 1 year of working experience is Desirable.
– Professional/Technical Certificate (SHRM,IPPIS Software etc) is Added Advantage.