2 Job Positions at IPRC Karongi : MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Deadline: 24 July 2018)
Identify the material required to conduct maintenance, and make requisition;
Execute maintenance duties in the campus related to plumbing;
Execute maintenance duties in the campus related to electricity;
Execute maintenance duties in the campus related to masonry
Execute maintenance duties in the campus related to welding;
Follow maintenance schedule as outlined;
Inspect, repair and verify the status of equipment, generators, sewer lines, electrical lines, water supply lines…….
Respond to college’s maintenance emergency needs;
Carry out any other task assigned by her/his supervisor.
A1 in Alternative Energy, Electricity or Plumbing, construction, Mechanical Engineering
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of
houses, buildings, electricty, plumbing , carpentry, etc
– Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
– Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
– Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and
spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
– Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective
local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and
– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French