2 Job Positions at IPRC Kigali : Admission and registration officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Draft regulations on the admission of private and public students
2.Participate in elaborating student’s admissions, conditions and procedures.
3.Prepare and give general regulations information
4.Prepare documents deemed necessary for students registrations
5.Create , keep and manage students files
6.Give to students identity card
7.Maintain accurate , confidential secure academic records for all enrolled student
8.Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good written and verbal Communication Skill (English and/or French)
– Customer service skills.
– Good data entry skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
– Able to operate student information and management system.
– Thorough knowledge on admission and registration policies of IPRC Kigali.
– Strong organization skills
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French