2 Job Positions at Kamonyi District : Finance and Administration Officer (Deadline: 16 October 2018)
– Deputize the Executive Secretary of the Sector in his or her absence;
– Supervise the planning, budget execution processes and manage the personnel of the Sector;
– Prepare periodic cash flow plans, fund requests and coordinate payments for goods and services delivered by operators to the Sector;
– Verify the accuracy of books of accounts, filing and ensure their compliance with public financial management practices;
– Advise technically the Executive Secretary of the Sector on all matters pertaining to resource utilization.
– Keep registers of annual inventories of assets of the institution and calculate annual depreciation of fixed assets.
A0 / A1 in Management, Finance, Public Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s financial management standards and procedures;
– Knowledge of Rwanda Public Service Management Standards and procedures;