2 job positions at MINISTRY OF YOUTH: Youth Center Coordination Officer (Under Contract) (Deadline: 16 November 2018 )
The Youth Friendly center Coordinator is responsible of:
A. Coordination of activities:
– Coordinate all activities of the youth friendly Center;
– Supervise and coordinate the youth Center staff;
– Represent the Youth friendly Center in all activities at Sector and District level;
– Collaborate with local authorities, other partners and all implementing agencies to empower young people;
– Ensure funds mobilization for the Center’s activities;
– Ensure the efficient mobilization and sensitization of youth.
B. Management of funds and equipment:
– Ensure the effective use of funds and equipment /materials of the Center.
– Conduct monitoring and evaluation of activities at the level of the community;
– Prepare different reports and ensure that they are submitted to the concerned authorities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Economics, Management, Public Administration, Development Studies.