2 JOB POSITIONS AT RWANDA BIO-MEDICAL CENTER : Financial Compliance & Capacity Building Specialist( Deadline :15 November 2018 )
• Develop a comprehensive plan of providing support and oversee implementation of Grants agreements provisions (financial precedent conditions), p
• preparation of internal and external audit and support for implementation of audits recommendations of different sub recipients of SPIU/RBC;
• Ensure PFM compliance regarding funds transferred to implementer,
• Review the recording of transactions in accounting software,
• review and provide feedback to financial statements from health facilities, Central level and other sub recipient institutions implementing different external projects under RBC
• Train the Accountants/finance staff of sub
– recipient’s institutions in identified gaps;
• Review the management comments provided by different sub
– recipients in the internal and external audit reports before finalization;
• Facilitate the internal and external audits where it is necessary;
• Carry out any other duty related to financial control as recommended by the Coordination.
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management.
2. Prior Work Experience: Possess relevant professional experience of at least 5 years in Accounting, Finance, Budgetary Control within a public organization, a project or a reputable private organization.
3. Language Proficiency: English or French and Kinyarwanda proficiency is required. Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English or French and Kinyarwanda at a professional level.
• the incumbent must have knowledge and understanding of the organization and roles of the different levels of the GoR health system, GoR legislation, and practice relating to PFM Guidelines.