2 Job positions at RWANDA BIO-MEDICAL CENTER : Financial Specialist WB-SPRP ( Deadline: 15 November 2018 )
The Financial specialist will
• Possess relevant professional experience of at least 5 years in Accounting, Finance, Budgetary Control within a public organization, a project or a reputable private organization.
• Substantial working experience in the financial management of development projects and programs. Successful experience of project funded by the World Bank is an advantage.
• Be familiar with the budgetary control software, the knowledge of IFMIS shall constitute an advantage.
• Monitoring and evaluation of the financial management system in funded institutions;
• Be conversant with computer equipment (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
• Knowledge of accounting, auditing and financial reporting system and software packages.
• Excellent spoken and written English is required. Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and French would be an asset.
• The Financial management specialist (s) will work closely with all project’s Implementing Agencies and Government Counterparts in performing the foregoing tasks, including NECDP, Districts, and NGOs. In this respect strong communications skills will be required.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
• Hold a Master’s Degree (with 3 years professional experience) or a Bachelor’s Degree (with 5 years professional experience) or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Management with specialization in Finance or Accounting. Being at advanced stage of graduating for an accounting professional qualification (ACCA, CPA) will be an added advantage.