2 Position at CIMERWA: (Deadline 19 January 2021)
S&OP MRP Planner at CIMERWA
LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
S&OP MRP Planner (1)
Key duties and responsibilities;
Change management and execution of S&OP process.
- Ensures execution and continuous improvement of monthly S&OP cycle in line with Cimerwa standards.
- Clarifies, communicates, and monitors tasks and responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders involved in the preparation and execution of the S&OP process. Provides coaching if required.
- Monitors the execution of all key decisions taken in the S&OP meetings, and reports into the next S&OP cycle;
- Ensures ad-hoc issues are resolved in line with the formal S&OP process and escalation paths.
- Creates awareness and buy-in throughout Cimerwa and act as an ambassador for the S&OP process.
- Makes sure that decisions on balancing demand and supply are taken within the S&OP framework
- Clarifies, communicates, monitors, and aligns tasks and responsibilities of all relevant stakeholders involved in.
the preparation and execution of the S&OP process, in line with S&OP processes and objective setting.
Facilitation of decision making:
- Facilitates decision making by preparing, chairing, and participating in the S&OP meetings and involving all relevant decision makers and functional perspectives, within the S&OP structure.
- Prepares and facilitates decisions to optimize the cost / service trade-offs
- Actively participates in S&OP meetings Ensures quality of decision making by ensuring involvement of relevant decision makers
Quality of information:
- Ensures all relevant data for the S&OP process is delivered timely, complete and accurately in line with Cimerwa standard data sets.
- Monitors data quality and proposes corrective actions in case of deviations;
- Excess and Obsolescence management.
- Understanding of market dynamics and having sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skill.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material. supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery, and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions.
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks.
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts or products process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste.
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
Education and experience requirements.
- Bachelor`s degree in Business Planning, Project Management, change Management, Procurement, Supply chain, Business administration, finance, accounts, or related field.
- Planning, Commerce, distribution, production.
- Project/change management.
- Financial and analytical experience.
- Integrated Business Understanding: The ability to understand, incorporate, and balance multi-disciplinary views in the S&OP process with the objective to drive decision making that optimizes overall business results
- Commercial Understanding: The ability to understand the market, customer behavior, and the commercial strategy and processes, incorporate this into an effective S&OP process
- Financial Understanding: The ability to facilitate optimal decision-making during the S&OP process by effectively incorporating the financial impact of planning decisions and planning performance
- Excellence in Execution: The ability to improve the quality of the plans, by ensuring the appropriate planning process is followed and decisions are communicated in a timely and effective way.
- Stakeholder Management: The ability to incorporate the interests of all stakeholders to create company-wide awareness and alignment on the plans.
- Management Reporting: The ability to facilitate optimal decision-making in terms of cost and services by reporting performance and key drivers to relevant stakeholders in the organization, and clearly communicating the S&OP issues and decisions to all relevant stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 19th January 2021.
- Note: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
- Done at MUGANZA, on 11th January 2021.
IT Manager at Cimerwa: (Deadline 19 January 2021)
LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Plc is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with PPC group being the majority shareholder. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of organization strengthening and performance improvement plans, the company is looking for experienced professionals to fill the position of IT Manager (CIMERWA).
Key duties and responsibilities;
To operate crusher and ensure:
- To ensure management and control of resources and to provide efficient and cost-effective IT services to users in line with the business strategy.
- On-time and in-budget delivery of the IT projects’ pipeline.
- Adherence to ITIL recommendations, in keeping with world-class IT standards
- Acceptable audit reviews
- Good supplier relationships, with tightly-managed contracts and SLAs
- Motivated & dynamic IT workforce
EXPERIENCE & FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- More than 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage, and backup systems, ERPs, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Relevant professional certification(s) e.g. GCP, AWS, CISM®, ITIL®
SAP – ECC experience is an added advantage
- Rwandan by nationality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Good reporting skills; and good knowledge of English and
- Computer operation skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or by Email: [email protected] not later than Monday 19th January 2021.
Note: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 10th November 2020
NKUSI Paul GASHUMBA
Head Human Resources