2 Positions at CIMERWA PLC: (Deadline 6 November 2020)
Internal Audit Assistant at CIMERWA PLC: (Deadline 6 November 2020)
CIMERWA PLC is Rwanda’s only integrated cement manufacturer. It has a capacity of 600,000tons per annum with Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) Ltd having 51% Shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Rusizi District in Western Province and has a distribution chain across the country and into some export markets. As part of its drive on performance improvement, the company is recruiting professionals to strengthen its organization in order to fully exploit its potential. We are looking for an experienced professional to fill the position below
Job Tittle: Internal Audit Assistant
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, this position will contribute to strengthening of the Company’s risk assessment and improvement of internal control and corporate governance processes.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Audit Assistant will be responsible for the following duties;
- Assist in implementation of the annual audit plan to ensure risk mitigations are implemented as required;
- Manage the execution of compliance audits to ensure the company complies to the legal and statutory requirements;
- Closely monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken;
- Monitor the trends and developments in the internal audit area and give recommendations for improvement to management;
- Ensure good quality of working papers and audit reports;
- Ensure assigned audit engagements are completed on time and within budget;
- Execute adhoc audit investigation as and when required by supervisor;
- Other responsibilities as may be allocated form time to time by the supervisor.
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or any other related field from a recognized Institution.
- At the minimum Pursuing the last level of Association of charted Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the audit field. Experience with the ‘’Big 4’’ Audit Firms will be an added advantage.
Skills and competences required
- Sound understanding of Audit and accounting standards
- Knowledge of best practice risk frameworks
- Good Report writing skills
- Excellent Analytical and Computer skills
- High Integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Friday 6th November 2020.
Note: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Sales Engineer at CIMERWA PLC: (Deadline 6 November 2020)
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Sales Engineer (1)
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Reporting to Head of Sales & Distribution, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Support Sales & Marketing strategies, meet sales targets, and new customer targets through the CPM and Construction sectors.
- Customer Service – Relationship building, technical advice, training, problem resolution.
- Effective industry involvement – Cement & Concrete Institute, Universities, RIE.
- Maintaining customer and prospect database
- Maintaining cross functional relationships and communication
- Value creation through new products & solutions.
- Building strategic alliances with Contractors, Consultants, and Architects
- Build technical components of marketing communications
- Build partnerships for R&D projects with external partners, consultants, and universities on advanced product development, tests, and applications.
- Efficient management of the CIMERWA Corporate Social Responsibility
- Successful completion of the SCT 30 course at a recognized concrete technology institute.
- Education and experience requirements
- A technical degree – civil/structural engineering or building management.
- Diploma/Certification or relevant experience in business management/marketing is desirable.
- 5 Years relevant experience of marketing or distribution in manufacturing or construction industry.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Understanding and knowledge of the cement/concrete markets nationally and regionally would be advantageous.
- Strong commercial awareness and strong client/fraternity liaison skills
- Extensive understanding of the local construction industry
- Thorough knowledge of concrete technology.
- Flexibility and a talent for negotiation.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent planning and management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- Passion for excellence in his/her work.
- Qualified female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in the above vacancy are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, and any other relevant certificates should be submitted at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its liaison office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Friday 06th November 2020
Note:Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Done at MUGANZA, on 14th October 2020