2 Positions at Deriv (RW) Ltd: (Deadline 17 March 2021)
Talent Acquisition Specialist at Deriv (RW) Ltd: (Deadline 17 March 2021)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a deep understanding of the company hiring needs, you will build a pipeline of competent local talent to fill the required roles. Being experienced in using multiple selection methodologies, you will assess candidates’ cultural fit while determining if they meet the role requirements. You’ll also participate in career events and build a rapport with potential hires.
What you’ll do
- Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites.
- Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process.
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
- Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
- Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
Client Support Executive at Deriv (RW) Ltd: (Deadline 17 March 2021)
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures.
Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner.
Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily.
Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines.
Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base.
Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers.
Perform regular testing on our products and services.
Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
Exceptional spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or any related field
- Practical experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Proficiency in other languages in addition to English
Productive work atmosphere
Cooperation, support, and empowerment
Career progression opportunities
Annual performance bonus
Casual dress code
Travel and internet allowances