20 scholarships : RWANDA—UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE) (Deadline: 18 June 2018)
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that United Arab Emirates (GAO) has offered the Government of Rwanda 20 Scholarships in the following courses at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU):
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics Engineering and Aerospace Engineering )
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography (Geo informatics)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(Artificial Intelligence)
- Bachelor of Medicine (Doctor of Medicine),
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry,
Interested candidates should submit the following application documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- A copy of a valid passport or national ID
- One recent passport size photo
- A notified high school certificate
- Applicants must have a valid English grade EmSAT 1250 or TOEFL ITP 525/ AT 70 or have scored IELTS 5.5 or above or he/she will be required to take English in the Foundation Year.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must have a background in STEM courses.
- Only completed application documents will be accepted.
- Candidates must possess senior six result slip or certificate with at least a score of 70/73 (or equivalent General Education: BCG, MCB, MCE, MEG, MPG, PCB, PCM, TEM) in 2017 Senior SIX in National Examinations
- The selected candidates must apply for Government of Rwanda study loan through the Higher Education Council (HEC).
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB not later than 18/o6/2018 at 11.am.