30 Job Positions available at Nyamagabe District (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
Job at Nyamagabe District: 5 Job Positions available for Civil Registration and Notary Officer (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
– Provide notary services to the public as per the competencies set forth by the law;
– Deliver all documents related to civil registration;
– Register and consolidate disaggregated data related to civil registration status in the Sector;
– Receive and analyse contentious issues and accordingly provide a legal advice to the Sector
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
-Legal Analysis skills
-Knowledge of working in pressurised environments.
-Legal and Drafting Skills
-Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media)
– Conscientious and independent worker
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job at Nyamagabe District: SOCIAL AFFAIRS (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
– Coordinate the inclusive identification of vulnerable groups at the Sector level and their needs in accordance with the criteria established by higher authorities;
– Implement the District’s empowerment strategy for vulnerable groups towards their graduation;
– Monitor and evaluate the impact of inclusive social protection programs or initiatives within the Sector and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Monitor the functioning of the Women promotion programs, Children promotion programs, Persons with Disabilities promotion programs at the Sector level and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Organize, in collaboration with other stakeholders, campaigns (training, workshops, meetings, etc.) aimed at improving the inclusive development of vulnerable groups the Sector and Cells;
Develop and keep updated a database of vulnerable groups as well as graduates living in the Sector
A0 / A1 in Social Works, Sociology, Psychology, Demography, Clinical Psychology, Education Science, Education Psychology, Arts and Humanities, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences.
Job at Nyamagabe District: 3 Positions available for Land,Infrastructure,Habitat and Community Settlement (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
– Provide land-related notary services to service seekers as per the competencies set forth by the law;
– Implement District’s strategies and programs on land and infrastructure in conformity with existing national policy, rules and regulations;
– Avail necessary data for the issuance of land titles and constitute a database of used and unused land in the Sector.
– Identify infrastructure facilities needs at the Sector level and report them to competent authorities;
– Follow up on activities related to infrastructure works in the sector;
– Implement the District habitat and community settlement plan in conformity with existing rules and regulations;
– Advise on settlement programmes, development and implementation in the Sector in conformity with the District’s strategy and national policies;
– Receive and examine application files for construction and deliver authorization for the rehabilitation of infrastructure;
– Prepare building rehabilitation permits to be issued by the Sector and closely inspect the implementation of the settlement plan;
– Supervise the implementation of strategies and mobilization mechanisms of local population for National Domestic Biogas and Improved Cook Stoves Programs at Sector level;
– Organize, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, rescue and social assistance of victims of disasters at sector level
– Provide data necessary for the functioning of National Early Warning and the Disaster Monitoring Information Systems;
– Work with specialized organizations to organize sessions of disaster simulation and rescue of people
– Organize and conduct campaigns meant to raise local population awareness on preparedness for disaster and its management
A0 / A1 in Land Management, Civil Engineering, Geography, Rural Settlement, Urban Planning
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
-Knowledge of Rwanda’s Land, Infrastructures and Community Settlemen
-Deep understanding and knowldge of the Rwandan and regional context for Infrastructure development
-High analytical Skills;
-Complex Problem Solving;
-Time management Skills;
-Team working Skills;
-Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job at Nyamagabe District: 6 Job Positions available for EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OF MANWARI CELL (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
Perform daily duties of the Cell administration and monitor the administration of Villages and produce reports thereof;
Follow up, in collaboration with relevant organs, on the security of people and their property in the Cell;
Coordinate community development and citizen participation activities, mobilize the local population on government policies and programs and implement decisions by higher authorities and or the Cell Consultative Council;
Render services provided at the cell level as per the law, and receive and solve or channel issues affecting citizens and provide them with a feedback;
Serve as a minutes taker to the Cell Consultative Committee meetings, monitor all activities of Land Committees, and serve as a nonprofessional bailiff at the Cell level;
Supervise the collection and consolidation of data on specific public (policy) issues at Cell level, and manage the finances and assets of the Cell
A2 in Social Sciences, Arts and Sciences with 3 years of working experience.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
-Good knowledge of government policy-making processes;
-Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
-Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
-Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job at Nyamagabe District: 2 Positions available for INTERNAL AUDITOR (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
1. Plans the scope of the audit, prepares the audit program, and determines the appropriate auditing procedures and examination techniques to be applied
2. Performs audit assignments which involve research and analysis of the Credit Union’s policy and procedures, and an evaluation and selection of appropriate audit approach, procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and defined process steps
3. Identify and evaluate the entity risks in all auditable areas. Prepare a risk based annual audit plan
4. Conduct quality review of financial statements by carrying out audits that evaluate the controls over revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities designed to optimize the efficient use of resources and effectiveness of operations.
5. Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements
6. Where appropriate, assess any allegations of wrongdoing or breaches of government standards of conduct
7. Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and other internal control issues
8. Document conclusions; organize and reference work papers for review.
9. Performs opening meetings to explain the scope and objectives of the engagement and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process;
10. Performs closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for the results of analytics as required.
11. Prepares working papers and audit reports in accordance with established guidelines within the Internal Audit Services manual.
12. Prepares formal written reports covering the results of assigned engagements and participates in report reviews with auditees and management
13. Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the Audit Committee
14. Agree performance targets with the Chief Budget Manager and report on achievement on a quarterly basis
15. Prepare Internal Audit annual report to be presented to the Board
16. Review the responses of management to audit recommendations and monitoring the implementation of recommendations (Quarterly)
17. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
18. Perform any other duties as may be deemed appropriate
A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization Finance / Accounting or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations, Procedures and Financial software;
– Planning Skill;
– High Analytical skills;
– Report writing and presentation skills.
– Time management skills;
– Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job at Nyamagabe District: 14 Positions available for HEAD OF HEALTH CENTER A0/A1 (multiple) (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
1. Plan the activities of the Health Center taking into account the priority needs felt by the community, the available resources and the national health policy.
2. Coordinate and supervise the implementation of activities programmed and adopted by the Health Committee.
3. Ensure a good reception of the patient as part of his activity and supervise the quality of the reception by the other members of the team.
4. Supervise the in charges of curative, family planning and hospitalized follow-up in the realization in the realization of their activities
5. Participate in the management of normal deliveries in collaboration with the person responsible for this activity.
6. Plan, supervise, and participate in IEC activities in consultation with other members of the health centers health team.
7. Supervise rational consumption and good management of Essential medicines and medical consumables, available at the health facility level.
8. Supervise all the curative and preventive activities practiced in the Health Center.
9. Supervise compliance with hygiene rules and asepsis applied at the Health Center level.
10. Ensure the proper maintenance of the premises and equipment of the Health Center
11. Provide in-service training for staff.
12. Regularly evaluate the quantitative and qualitative results of the activities carried out in the Health Center.
13. Organize regular meetings with health personnel to assess the level of progress of the programs and to discuss organizational or technical issues affecting the activities of the Health Center.
14. Ensure the implementation of Ministerial directives, District recommendations or National Programs.
15. Participate regularly in Health Committee meetings
16. Prepare with the Health Center Accountant and the Treasurer of the Health Committee the Treasury Report and the financial statements to be presented to the Health Committee.
17. Participate in the development of quarterly budget forecasts, in collaboration with other members of the Health Committee.
18. Mobilize the community for effective participation in the management of its Health Center, under program and financial management.
19. Conduct community visits to find out what the actual needs health and awareness of how to take charge of one's own health.
20. Organize regular meetings with health facilitators to help them plan their activities and solve the problems encountered.
21. Evaluate the training needs of health workers and organize required training.
22. Participate actively in meetings and seminars organized by the Ministries of Health and other local and national institutions.
23. Maintain a climate of collaboration with all local authorities and other authorities
24. Propose to the competent authorities the annual assessments of staff working within the Health Center.
25. Submit regular statistical reports required by the Ministry of Health or other partner institutions.
26. Prepare and submit a monthly, quarterly and annual report of the health center's activity to the sector level with a copy to the hospital.
27. Write and transmit any other interim report requested by the hierarchy.
A0 General Nursing, Nursing Sciences or Midwifery with special training and 3 years of working experience
Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
- Active Listening & Observation Skills - Social Perceptiveness - Care, Compassion and Communication Skills - Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge - Nutrition Management Knowledge - Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations - Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet) - Analytical and problem solving skills; -Time management skills; - Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage.