4 Job at RWANDA SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD : Non Fixed Income Investment Officer ( Deadline: 11 June 2018 )
1. Monitors and evaluates Non
– Fixed Income Investment and make timely recommendations on opportunities and threats on these investments
– Undertake field visits of companies where RSSB has stake and report on findings.
– Work with Board Representatives to obtain financial information and conduct financial analysis.
2. Providing advice on strategy relating to the proposed and existing projects
– Conduct Non
– Fixed Income Investments analysis and provide advice considering management efficiency, profitability and industry and general economic trends.
3. Keeping up to date with market development and all that can affect the investment portfolio.
– Collect relevant information on the macro economic trends, political events, changes in management personnel in different companies and emergency on new products/technology.
4. Execution of the investment, liaison with others concerned and working on the Non
– Fixed Income Investment process
– Working with the Director of the Unit to follow up on the approval of new Non
– Fixed Income Investments (including making presentations to the Board investment sub
– committee whenever necessary); preparing request for payments from finance department whenever need arises as well as preparing correspondence letter to investment partners or other parties whenever required.
5. Prepare and submit regular reports
– Assist the Director of Non
– Fixed Income Investment unit in preparing monthly, quarterly, semester and annual reports on time
A0 in Accounting, Finance, Management specializing in Finance/Accounting or Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC ( ACCA , CPA etc )
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
– Knowledge of finance principles;
– Knowledge of financial reporting;
– Proficiency in relevant accounting software;
– Analytical Skills;
– Technical accounting skills;
– Planning & Monitoring Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication skills
– Problem analysis and problem
– solving skills
– Initiative Skills