4 JOB POSITIONS AT IPRC TUMBA : ( Deadline : 27 February 2019)
JOB AT IPRC TUMBA : Administrative Assistant to the Principal : ( Deadline : 27 February 2019)
1. To ensure the day to day running of the office of the principal in an efficient and professional manner.
2. To maintain a clean and well organized office
3. To maintain a well
– organized filing and records system.
4. To undertake all typing requiring to be done in the office of the principal.
5. To ensure the prompt dispatch of all outgoing documents from the office to the intended recipients and to record all dispatch details in order to ensure easy follow up;
6. To receive all documents coming into the office and to ensure that they all reach their intended recipients promptly;
7. To receive all telephone calls coming to the office and ensure that each respective caller is directed to the persons that can best serve his/her needs and to further maintain records of all official incoming and outgoing calls.
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
3 JOB POSITIONS AT IPRC TUMBA : Assistant Lecturer/Electrical Engineering : ( Deadline : 27 February 2019)
To assist in the development of new curricula and engage in research and/or consultancy activities (including short courses) for knowledge transfer and/or income generation.
To engage in continuous professional development
To scholarly engage in activities involving the development of teaching
– learning materials and the publication of textbooks
To undertake such other reasonable duties and/or working arrangements as may be required to meet the needs of the Polytechnic
To deliver teaching for students’ learning and undertake related duties and activities as may be allocated by the Head of Department
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, with at least second up class upper Division and one year of experience in teaching