4 Positions at AMI Rwanda: (Deadline 3, 16, 17, 18 April 2021)
Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist at AMI Rwanda: (Deadline 3 April 2021)
AMI Rwanda is looking to hire a Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist who will focus on managing and maintaining recruitment data management systems and supporting digital campaigns to grow customer and community engagement.
This is a chance for an outstanding technically-oriented digital marketing professional with a passion to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to grow and scale, to be part of Africa’s transformation.
The Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist must have a strong technical capacity for digital systems and possess an analytical orientation. Like all AMI staff, this person should be passionate about skills and enterprise development as a way to transform Africa. The successful candidate will report to the strategy and partnership lead, and work in hand with AMI Marketing and Communication global team to build the company’s brand and drive qualified traffic and engagement into our programmes and reach SMEs across Africa. This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing star with a passion for ensuring SMEs, learning, and development play a central part in Africa’s transformation.
The Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist will be part of the Marketing and Sourcing team in Rwanda and will work with AMI’s group-level marketing team to drive the company’s digital marketing campaigns and maintain the company’s digital marketing technology and platforms.
- Collaborate with content producers and programme recruitment teams to develop digital marketing processes to support customer growth;
- Contributing to editing and managing website content related to AMI Rwanda efforts
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of digital ad campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Build and maintain landing pages, building content and structure that drives Click Through Rate and leads
- Use appropriate analytical tools to optimize the online experiences;
- Report & analyse on key performance indicators;
- Work closely with our sourcing team to map candidates data in the appropriate template;
- Manage sourcing track sheet to ensure timely distribution of information for sourced candidates;
- Experience in data management tools;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, BSc or any other field related to Digital Marketing,
- Shown success in handling metrics and data and working in a quantified commercial environment
- Good understanding of current social media channels and online advertising options
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing including campaign creation and optimization
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing principles and best practices;
- Essential skills include AdWords, Analytics, Google Search Console and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the following will be desirable: Website management (WordPress), working with APIs and automation tools (Zappier) CRM Systems, SEO Optimization tools, Email marketing campaign tools, marketing Automation tools, Analytics & Intelligence platforms;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
- A commitment to AMI’s values of excellence, innovation and accountability;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Absolutely rock-solid integrity;
- Demonstrated network and/or local community connections preferred.
Education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and related environments.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, BSc or any other field related to Digital Marketing.
Office Associate at AMI Rwanda: (Deadline 16 April 2021)
AMI is now looking for an Office Associate to support the Country Manager and the People & Operations team ensure smooth running of the Kigali Office. This is a chance to be part of Africa’s transformation, and to help shape, build and scale one its most innovative social businesses.
The Office associate will be based in Kigali and be responsible for the smooth operation of office processes and administrative record keeping. The successful candidate will be numerate, well-organized, a team player, and with good attention to detail and a desire to do things right-first-time. She/he will report to the Country Manager in Kigali. She/he will liaise with staff in other country offices (e.g. Nairobi and South Africa) as necessary.
Office and Administrative Support
- Managing Rwanda workplace, ensure that we have a smooth and secure working space
- Managing calls and all correspondence
- Managing Rwanda stock office supplies
- Filing and storage of confidential files and office documents.
- General oversight of office administration.
- Logistics work: booking cab services, booking flights, running errands in preparation of Learning labs, organizing meetings within the office etc.
- Management, repair and maintenance of Kigali office space
Accounting & Finance
- Managing Rwanda service provider database
- Ensuring all invoices are submitted on time and in compliance with RRA
- Manager Rwanda invoice tracker
- Support the finance team on Rwanda office budget management and bank communication
- Organize staff events: Team Building, Lunch and Learns, Fun Fridays, Birthdays
- Provide snacks, stationery and equipment to enable staff to function
- Airtime and data Issuance
- New staff onboarding
Skills & attributes
- University graduate with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Training or good work experience in administration and operations
- Well-organized, methodical, able to work to deadlines
- Good communicator at all levels
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, growing business preferred
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexible, helpful and versatile team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
Programme Manager at AMI Rwanda: (Deadline 17 April 2021)
AMI is expanding rapidly. We are looking for an ambitious and talented Programme Manager to lead in the implementation of cutting-edge blended and virtual learning programmes as the core ‘face of AMI’ to our clients. An Programme Manager will: manage core client relationships for ongoing programmes, plan and deliver engaging learning programs end-to-end, review core learning outcomes and metrics (and problem solve on the fly!) and facilitate select client in-person (or virtual) learning sessions. Candidate from Kigali is prefered.
The Programme Manager will report to the Director of Implementation and will work in a team of Programme Managers and Associates, and with the learning and business development teams, to support clients across Africa. You will be a key player in a dynamic, international team focused obsessively on results. At AMI, we work hard, innovate constantly and have fun. This is a chance for someone with a passion for learning, technology, development and business growth to be part of Africa’s transformation. We are particularly interested in hearing from people with experience in business consulting, training, management education or learning and development.
The Programme Manager must be a driven, organized, tech-savvy professional with great people and project-managing skills, and the ability to analyse an organisation and understand its learning and development needs.
The successful candidate will play four key roles in joining the dots between our world-class learning programmes and business clients on the ground:
- S/he will manage core client relationships within learning programmes: Support to analyse new business clients learning and development needs and manage client relations from implementation through to renewal.
- Plan and deliver engaging learning programs end-to-end: Be the lead on client learning programs, build implementation plans, and manage core logistics and programming for both online and face-to-face components of AMI’s blended learning programmes.
- Ensure programmes have impact and are valued by clients: Evaluate core learning outcomes and metrics within learning programmes and adapt design and delivery to resolve issues in real time.
Manage client relationships and provide client support |
The Programme Manager will:
- Manage client relations from implementation through to renewal by working with the sales team to ensure an effective handover, communicating regularly and providing periodic reporting and updates.
- Ensure effective end of programme reporting and manage clients through to conclusion and/or renewal
As a PM, s/he will take a lead role in managing program plans for client learning program, including:
- Build programme implementation plans for each programme assigned to them (based on core methodology and following the AM process). Support and develop project and engagement plans for blended learning
- Work with clients to select participants and register them on the AMI platform
- Liaise with clients throughout learning programs to ensure programs run smoothly and issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Analyze programme data and feedback to ensure core programme metrics and targets are being met (adapt as necessary)
- Book venues and manage all logistics related to learning programs
- Collect and analyze impact and learning data. Compile impact and client reports
- Work with the Learning Designer to constantly develop and improve AMI’s blended learning strategy and processes
Facilitator Network Management
- Work with the Learning Designer to manage and provide ongoing support and assessment for existing facilitators
- Manage allocation of facilitators for AMI’s busy schedule of workshops
- Facilitate select client workshops (with training/support from Chief Learning Officer)
- Create training manuals and other supporting documents for facilitators that they would need
Skills & attributes
- Strong analytical skills – ability to understand and analyze learning and development needs
- Ability to identify business challenges and turn them in to learning and development solutions
- Outstanding Programme Management and Project Management skills
- Ability to develop and implement replicable processes
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal. Ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Strong people skills – ability to work with a diverse, high-performing team across Africa
- Independent, self-motivated and able to take full ownership of own workstreams
- Training and facilitation skills preferred but not essential
- Ability and confidence to work with senior management and small-scale entrepreneurs
- Understanding of the management education/ corporate training in Rwanda.
- A commitment to AMI’s values of excellence, innovation and accountability
- Willingness to engage in robust debate alongside deep respect for others
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Absolutely rock-solid integrity
- Fluent – English and Kinyarwanda (French an asset) – positions recruiting for require fluency in French or Kinyarwanda (ideally both!)
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business consulting, company training, enterprise development or management education (essential)
- Proven programme Management skills and experience (essential)
- Facilitation experience (preferred)
- Experience working in entrepreneurial or high-growth environment (essential)
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent experience
Partnerships & Sourcing Manager Programme Manager at AMI Rwanda: (Deadline 18 April 2021)
AMI is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Partnerships & Sourcing Manager to join our team in Kigali, Rwanda. The successful candidate will play a key role in a dynamic, international team focused obsessively on results. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a passion for entrepreneurship and/or learning to play a part in Africa’s transformation.
The Partnerships & Sourcing Manager will build relationships within the SME support ecosystem in Rwanda to support existing programmes and generate new opportunities. This will include national government, international organizations, local private sector companies, and private sector enablers such as banks and mobile network operators among many others.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify, develop and formalize new partnerships with ecosystem players in Rwanda, including with relevant national-level stakeholders such as government, civil society, multilateral organizations, and the private sector who are or could be involved in MSME support
- Work with our programme team to ensure we have the right relationships in place to support programme outcomes
- Support our group business development team on partnership and proposal development for new opportunities
- Manage existing relationships and identify opportunities for deepening collaboration
- Work with partners to follow up on the day to day enrollment for candidates into AMI Rwanda programs
- Manager partnerships and program participants data base
- Develop a quarterly plan for program enrollment for all our programs Hanga Ahazaza and CRRP
Skills and Competencies:
The Partnership and Sourcing Manager will be an energetic and intellectually curious entrepreneurial leader who is fully committed to AMI’s mission of enabling ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive. Successful applicants will have:
- Ability to make smart partnerships happen, from negotiation to execution
- A very strong existing network in Rwanda’s entrepreneurial and government ecosystem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French or Kinyarwanda
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to maintain strong relationships
- Strong cross-cultural skills, and versatility in dealing with different types of partners
- Strategic thinker
- Approachable, with an ability to engage partners at all levels
- Ability to develop the AMI brand and reputation among stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and respond to requests on short notice
- Ability to think creatively, adapt to new ideas and pivot based on market reality
- A “get things done” attitude
- A good planner and initiative taker
- Experience working in/with Rwanda’s MSME support ecosystem
- Track record in successfully managing inter-institutional relations
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders, such as local NGOs, government officials, donor representatives, and local and international staff as well as the private sector in Rwanda
- Working experience in the public sector and/or a strong network in the public sector
- Seven (4) or more years of experience in business development and strategic partnership management with a record of high performance in partnership building
- Strong business networks are highly desirable and essential