7 Job positions at NGOMA DISTRICT :Data Management Officer ( Deadline: 27 April 2018)
– Develop a quality system of aggregated and disaggregated data consolidation in matters related to Socio
– Economic Status of the Sector, ensure its regular updating;
– Consolidate quantitative data on all activities performed by the Sector where applicable and ensure its dissemination;
– Avail data to support planning and decision
– making at the Sector level;
– Consolidate reports on all activities performed by the Sector against the local plan.
A0 in Economics, Data Management, Planning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Management.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge in Data Management
– Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage