Director of Social Development Unit job at Nyaruguru District (19 December 2017)
– Coordinate the planning, budgeting, resources mobilization, implementation, monitoring and evaluation reporting of the Unit and Sectors in the area of social development, and instill the practice of knowledge management;
– Coordinate the elaboration and oversee the implementation of actionable strategies or plans meant to localize national policies and the District Council’s decisions pertaining to social development and social welfare;
– Coordinate campaigns meant to raise local population awareness on the importance and opportunities related to social development and social welfare;
– Maintain an updated and consolidated database of social development and welfare initiatives running within the District;
– Serve as a member to the District Technical Coordination Committee and advise the institution on matters pertaining to social development and social welfare.
A0 in Social Work, Sociology, Clinical Psychology, Education Sciences, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Development Studies, Rural Development with 3 years of working experience; or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Clinical Psychology, Education Sciences, Public Administration