OI No. RWA/ WASH/EOI/2017/01 Dated 27 April 2017
UNICEF Rwanda, under the umbrella of Government of Rwanda – UNICEF Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Programme, plans to support 14 districts in promotion of improved household sanitation and safe hygiene practices in the selected sectors using Community-based Environmental Health Promotion Programme (CBEHPP) approach, as per below scope of work:
- Geographical coverage/target population: 18 priority sectors in 14 districts having an estimated population of 421,000 (please refer to Annex-1 for names of districts and sectors);
- Key objectives: (a) Access to improved sanitation in the target communities is enhanced, and (b) Safe hygiene practices among the target communities are improved; and
- Duration: up to 30 months with effect from November 2017
In this regard, expressions of interests (EOI) are solicited from national and international NGOs having relevant expertise and experience as per the above referred to scope of work on partnership basis. Interested NGOs are requested to submit the signed EOI (attached as Annex-2) and the completed EOI form (attached asAnnex-3) along with the following documents:
- Copy of the registration certificate; and
- Copy of latest financial audit report.
Please note that this is not a request for proposals. Only short listed NGOs would be contacted for submission of proposals in line with UNICEF procedures. Please also note that this EOI does not entail any commitment on the part of UNICEF.
Completed EOI forms (attached as Annexes 2 and 3) along with the above listed documents should be submitted by e-mail with the subject clearly marked “Request for Expression of Interest for Implementation of Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion Interventions in the Selected Sectors of 14 Districts” to [email protected] no later than 12 May 2017 at 1700 Hours.