Job at Access to Finance: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer AFR (Deadline: 19 May 2017)
Essential Professional Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Information Technology or other relevant field.
2. Certificate in Monitoring and evaluation (if subjects covered above do not integrate M&E course units)
3. At least 3 years’ experience in monitoring and measuring results and/or conducting research to inform development initiatives. Prior experience in applying these skills in a Financial Sector Development context is preferred.
4. Previous experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation Officer with a USAID or DFID funded project is a must
5. Professional training in Research methodology with more emphasis on Operations Research.
6. Demonstrable experience of data and program quality management techniques including the ability to work with databases and data management 7. Strong report writing skills
8. Proven experience in conducting and managing baselines and evaluations
9. Demonstrable experience in the application of Knowledge management techniques in both managing and disseminating information