JOB AT AT UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OF KIGALI : Outsourcing campany supervisor : ( Deadline : 16 July 2019 )
1. Supervise activities of companies in departments;
2. Direct and coordinate activities of Outsourcing teams to provide extraordinary service to customers and meet hospital’s cost, risk, and productivity goals.
3. Manage resolution of issues and variances within responsibility scope;
4. Develop reports for administration and logistics director;
5. Analyze data or implications and provide recommendations to administration and logistics;
6. Develop operational improvement plans;
7. Develop staffing models to ensure staffing levels are adequate based on volume and business.
8. Ensure all Outsourcing employees are competent, have positive attitudes, vaccination card, and are properly and thoroughly trained.
9. Develop and document workflow procedures to ensure customer’s needs are met.
10. Ensure workflow procedures are implemented and maintained at a quality level.
11. Participate in formulating and administering company policies and develop long range goals and objectives.
12. Confer with and provide assistance to other executives and senior managers so that all company goals are met in accordance with its strategic business plan.
13. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
14. Perform other related duties as required
A0 in Public Administration or Hygien and environment or Public health