Job at Babyl : 10 Positions for Sale agent (Deadline: 07 August 2017)
Sector: Digital Health
babylis launching in Rwanda
Having successfully launched in the UK and Europe we are working with the Rwandan government to expand our award winning digital health service.
babyl’s purpose is to make health accessible and affordable to everyone in the world because we believe healthcare should be democratized. To achieve this we harness the power of digital technology, real-time human data and the best medical expertise to place immediate, intelligent, comprehensive and affordable healthcare into the hands of every person on earth.
Job Advert Description
Job Title: Sales Agent Coordinator
Reporting Lines: Reports to Sales Manager
Contract: Full time
Number of Positions: Multiple
babyl is an innovative digital healthcare service providing access to doctors and nurses through mobile phones, using either the feature phones or the smart phones. We combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the qualified expert doctors and nurses in the country, babyl seeks to make healthcare simpler, better, more accessible and affordable for Rwandans everywhere.
Our platform lets users act upon health concerns quickly by accessing medical professionals within minutes,to have a medical consultation through their mobile phone. Users are also able to get their prescriptions sent to their mobile phones and collect them from their local pharmacy for convenience. All clinical records are stored and available to patients whenever they need it; including notes, images, videos and audios of the video consultations.
This service is available for all types of phone users. Smart phone users are able to have consultations with doctors via video. There is also a USSD version by dialing *811# for those who prefer a voice call or with a limited access to internet.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the Sales Agents Coordinator will lead sales in his/her assigned territory of sales by coordinating Sales and Super Sales Agents (SAs/SSAs), represent the company in the area, coach, mentor and evaluates Sales and Super Sales Agents in the area.
- Go into the field with a group of Sales Agents every day to conduct sales activities
- Achieve the sales targets in assigned territory;
- Coach and mentor SAs/SSAs to enhance operational performance, motivation and engagement;
- Teach SAs/SSAs sales techniques;
- Follow-up newly trained and certified SAs/SSAs to evaluate their progress;
- Build strong, long-lasting relationship with SAs/SSAs;
- Develop new and innovative ways of selling according to the area;
- Maintain SAs/SSAs profile on monthly basis, describing sales achieved, strengths, weaknesses, and training plan;
- Organize and facilitate regular team meetings with your team;
- Evaluate SAs/SSAs performance;
- Report about sales activities on a daily basis.
- Experience in sales in rural and urban areas. Experience in Healthcare selling will be a plus.
- Sales and reporting skills
- Having good oral and written communication skills.
- Self- motivation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Willing to live in assigned territory
- Good Microsoft office skills (Google documents)
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: English and Kinyarwanda
- Successful Completion of a College diploma or University degree.
- Ability and a passion for coaching and training sales agents
- Ability to cope with flexibility, thrives with energetic colleagues, and takes initiative.
- Ability to set and achieve clear objectives.
- Work experience of healthcare selling is preferred.
- Work experience as salesperson is preferred
Interested candidates should send their application composed by a cover letter, and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the following e mail: [email protected].rw of babyl Rwanda till Monday August 7th 2017 at 5:00 pmindicating “Application for Sales Agents Coordinators by xxxxxxx (your full name)” in the subject line of your email.