Job at BBOXX Capital: Customer service Manager (Deadline:13 August 2017)
The Solar Revolution needs you!
BBOXX Capital Rwanda wishes to recruit qualified and self-motivated staff to work in the following position;
BBOXX is an international company based in London leading the solar revolution across the developing world. Currently operating in more than 14 different countries BBOXX has already electrifiedmore than 325,000 people. We are aiming to make that number 20 million by the year 2020. Unlike other off-grid solar providers, BBOXX controls the whole process from design to manufacture to distribution and financing.
- JOB DESCRIPTION – Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Retail Manager
Location: Kigali -Customer Service Call Centre (80%) and Field (20%)
Purpose: To manage the Customer Service across BBOXX operations, including the Customer Service Call Centre and directly at shops across the country; to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, raising issues to senior management where they arise; and to coordinate the customer touch points.
- Assist in the implementation of a Customer Service Call Centre
- Manage daily operations at the Customer Service Call Centre; including a team of supervisors and call operators
- Coordinate the collection of data from the Call Centre, and provide reports to Country MD and Regional Managers
- Monitor and improve customer service across the BBOXX Shop network
- Coordinate the implementation of Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Work with Regional Work stream Owner to implement operational improvements at the Customer Service Call Centre
- Audit processes at the Customer Service Call Centre
- Train new Customer Service staff
Description of tasks
- Day-to-day management of Call Centre Team
- Weekly preparation of shift rota
- Manage budget for Customer Service Call Centre
- Collect call volume data and produce reports for senior managers
- Raise recurring customer issues with senior managers
- Carry out process audits for all aftersales processes to be managed at the Call Centre
- Meet targets for reduction of late payers through call centre processes
- Meet targets for call volumes and response to mass SMS systems
- Perform quality assurance on out-going calls and shop interactions
- When required, assist in recruitment and training for new staff
Must hold degree in Social Works and Social Administration, Business Administration, or related field, with at least 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service / Call Centre based role, including people management.
Desired skills include:
- Excellent communication
- Strong motivational skills
- Good at planning and organisation
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to show understanding to customer needs
Deadline:13th August, 2017at 17.00 hours
How to apply:
- Send your C.V. and cover letter to [email protected]
- Must put the position you are applying for in the subject line. Failure to do this, your application shall not be considered.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.