Job at Bella Flowers Ltd: Senior Accountant (Deadline: 06 October 2017)
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 35 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced persons to fill the following posts:
2. Senior Accountant
Under the supervisor of the Chief Finance Officer, the Senior Accountant ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments and compliance with financial regulations.
- Responsible for effecting general accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations;
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements and monthly financial management reports;
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable plus tax computations and returns;
- Prepare on weekly and monthly report of company financial position;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statement of the company;
- Preparation of consolidated annually budget for Bella Flowers.
- Prepare monthly budget execution report and explanations to variance and keep update the department on issues related to budget setting, budget monitoring and overall financial planning;
- Prepare annual financial statement of Bella Flowers;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly cash flow and forecast to ensure adequate cover for all commitments whilst minimizing the potential loss to the company;
- Ensure sufficient liquidity on company’s accounts and inform the management in case of scarce or excess liquidity to make necessary action;
- Conduct annually and surprise inventory of Bella Flowers assets;
- Ensures proper filing and management of the records and books of accounts that were used in the expenditure and bank reconciliationand respect all accounting procedures.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
b) JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA
- Working experience of three (3) years in Accounting and Finance field
- Financial and Management accounting and Public and Private Sector Financial Management
- Knowledge of Rwanda’s financial management standards and procedures
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting
- Revenue and Expenditure management
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow specified Procedure
- Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis.
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Bella Flowers Ltd Located at Rwamagana, Gishalior at Rwandex, KK 6 Ave at NAEB Office Gikondo; P.O Box 659 Kigali Rwanda or Email:[email protected].
The deadline for submitting applications is on 6th October 2017 at 4pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer