Job at Britam: Financial Advisors (Sales Agents) (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
Selling Britam products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service. These are purely commission based positions
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them the company’s suitable insurance products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and updating them on the status of their policies, new products and any other information they may require.
- Initiating and following through premium collection procedures such as collecting cheques and other payment authority documents.
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending meetings as may be required
- Developing and maintaining a wide network of friends, special interest groups and social clubs necessary for forming a base of marketing and referrals.
- Delivering of policy documents to clients in good time.
- A2 level with a mean grade of C and above or equivalent
- University degree is an added advantage
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage