Job at BUGESERA DISTRICT : Division Manager ( Deadline :31 August 2018 )
– Deputize the District Executive Secretary in his/her duties during his or her absence and serve as a member to the District Technical Coordination Committee;
– Coordinate the budget preparation exercise and management of human, physical and financial resources to achieve rational utilization of District resources;
– Coordinate the consolidation of cash flow plan, fund requests and production of reports on the District’s resources utilization from different units and Sectors to be submitted to competent authorities through the District Executive Secretary;
– Sign and execute payments to be effected by the District on the basis of a pre
– approved cash flow/payment plan and coordinate contract management to ensure value for money;
– Coordinate the elaboration and implementation of both the District capacity building and procurement plan and supervise the valuation and amortization of the assets of the institution.
A0 in Economics, Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Strategic Management, Public Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Development Studies with 5 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Strategic Management, Public Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Development Studies with 3 years of working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Human Resources Policy and procedures;
– Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting.
– Knowledge of Rwanda Public Servant & Labour laws and Financial Law;
– Knowledge of Electronic equipment and computer hardware and software;
– Leadership skills;
– Coordination, Planning & Organizational Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Effective Communication Skills;
– Judgment and Decision Making Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving;
– Negotiation Skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.