Job at Chemonics International : Deputy Chief of Party (Deadline: 20 April 2017)
Chemonics International, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking a deputy chief of party for the anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future Rwanda Increased Protein for Dietary Diversity (Orora Wihaze) activity. This five-year, $10-25 million project will sustainably increase the availability of, access to, and consumption of animal-source foods in order to improve the dietary diversity scores of women of reproductive age (15-49 years), especially pregnant and lactating women (PLW), and children between the age of 6-23 months in poor rural households.
Deputy Chief of Party:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, agriculture/agronomy, animal husbandry, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten years of experience managing food security and agricultural development programs.
- Foundation in a broad range of agriculture subjects including animal husbandry, agriculture economics, agriculture policy, market development, and nutrition.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English. French and Kinyarwanda preferred.
- Experience in Rwanda preferred.
Application Instructions: Please complete the application and submit CV, cover letter, and contact information by April 20, 2017 through this form. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. More information about Chemonics International can be found at www.chemonics.com.