Job at Chemonics International: Finance and Operations Manager (Deadline: 21 June 2017)
Chemonics International, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking a Finance and Operations Manager for the anticipated USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity. This five-year, $12-15 million project aims to increase off-farm employment opportunities by increasing the reach of entrepreneurship support organizations, enhancing the capacity of firms to attract and use finance, expanding financial sector capacity to assess risk and increase returns, and increasing private investment. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- A degree in business administration, finance, accounting, public administration, or another closely related field; advance degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management of large, complex donor-funded projects
- Demonstrated experience managing project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, grants management, and accounting/finance
- Experience with USAID financial and management systems, regulations, and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability in developing and managing large budgets
- Experience working in East Africa, particularly in Rwanda
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with government officials, international donors, and private sector stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
Application Instructions: Please complete the application and submit CV, cover letter, and contact information by June 21, 2017 through this form. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. More information about Chemonics International can be found at www.chemonics.com.