Job at CIMERWA Ltd: Garage Foreman (Deadline: 13 December 2017)
LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.
CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Garage Foreman (1)
- A1 or diploma in mechanical engineering or related field
- Not less than 5 years mechanical experience in an established company
Reporting to the Plant Mechanical Engineer the Garage Foreman will be responsible for;
- Ensure the quality repairing and maintenance work following the machinery manufacturing standards.
- Advise management in matters of appropriate technology its efficient use
- Regularly plan and supervise the company’s machinery repair and plant fleet and machinery needs
- Ensure World class availability, reliability and serviceability of plant, equipment and tools.
- Achieve acceptable service quality
- Comply with all approved business processes and Engineering Standards.
- Comply with all relevant legislative standards
- Optimise asset performance (ability of plant and equipment to produce at capacity)
- Ensure optimisation ofasset usage (availability & reliability) ooptimal SHEQ performance
- Drawing the maintenance plan for the company machinery
- Carry out the preventive maintenance of the company machinery.
- Regularly supervise and ensure the careful utilization of the company fleet and machinery
- Regularly plan and supervise the company’s machinery repair plant
Establish the repair/maintenance material needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application at CIMERWA Factory at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its Administration office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at E-mail: [email protected] ; copies of their Degree certificates, application letter, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Done at Kigali, on 06th December 2017
Bhekizitha Wiseman Mthembu
Chief Executice Officer