Job at City of Kigali: Neigbourhood & Housing architect (Deadline: 27 October 2017)
– Elaborate and implement the City of Kigali’s strategy on neighbourhood development, architectural plan designs for affordable housings;
– Implement all decisions of the City of Kigali Council pertaining to neighbourhood development and housing architecture design;
– Work hand in hand with concerned staff at District level and stakeholders to design, and monitor the implementation of neighbourhood housing architectural plans;
– Elaborate and recommend actionable strategies to upgrade existing housing architectural plans across the City of Kigali;
– Work hand in hand with relevant stakeholders to organise and conduct campaigns meant to promote neighbourhood development, architectural plans and affordable housings development across the Districts of the City of Kigali.
A0 in Civil Engineering, Building Science and Sustainable Design, Architecture, Urban Planning, Design & Management