Job at CNFA: Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Advisor – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore (Deadline: 17 December 2017)
Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Advisor – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
CNFA is a not-for-profit international agricultural development organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and dedicated to increasing rural incomes by empowering farmers and rural entrepreneurs. CNFA assists smallholders in increasing household-level food security and nutrition through improved agricultural practices, introduction of new varieties, diversification of crop production, food preservation and storage, development of farmer-based organizations, and strengthened linkages to markets. CNFA has a successful track record of implementing agricultural development programs in 43 countries.
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Advisor.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in the design and implementation of learning agendas, evaluation of project data to identify successful approaches and trends at the field level, the development of MEL systems and plans;
- BSc or higher in data management, information technology, or a related field;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English is required; Knowledge of Kinyarwanda and French is an asset;
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded programs preferred;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Advanced proficiency with M&E related technologies.
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Please apply online at https://www.cnfa.org/job/collaborating-learning-and-adapting-advisor-rwanda-nguriza-nshore/.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.