Job at CNLG : Genocide Denial and Related Effects Research Follow (Deadline: 04 October 2017)
- Assist Research Fellow and Associate Research Fellow in the undertaking of research into the area of genocide denial and related effects.
- Undertake collaborative research pertaining to the nature, causes and roots of genocide denial.
- Help to disseminate relevant publications on genocide denial or other related human rights issues.
- Monitor and analyze information and events in relation to genocide denial and similar activities.
- Establish a comprehensive framework for fighting genocide denial and related effects.
- Raise public awareness on international justice’s response against genocide perpetrators.
- Work under the guidance of the Research Fellow and the Associate Research Fellow, but also contribute to research through innovation and ideas
Masters degree in Sociology, Social Work, Law, Political Science, Genocide Studies and Prevention, Human Rights, Anthropology, History with 2 years of working experience and 2 Scientific Papers published.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of research methodology;
- Having background in theories linked to genocide studies;
- Clear writing style and critical thinking;
- Extensive Knowledge In History of Rwanda
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Collaboration and team working skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Administrative skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage