JOB AT COGEBANQUE :INVENTORY AND ARCHIVES OFFICER : ( Deadline:12 December 2018)
COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Job title: Inventory and Archives Officer
The role is responsible for processes, storing and retrieving documents received or generated by the bank and for managing
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Organise inventory items in the store for proper storage and ease of access
– Monitor demand and usage of supplies by departments and branches in order to anticipate future needs and maintain adequate stock buffer.
– Coordinate with the user departments and branches to identify replenishments required. Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
– Inspect the levels of supplies to identify shortages.
– Record daily deliveries and reconcile inventory.
– Conduct regular stock takes and reconcile inventory records
– Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
– Maintain Records Management System, including the maintenance and
management of active and archived records.
– Assist staff with requests to locate and retrieve information
– Work with user departments to identify records to be destroyed as per requests.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
General and Behavioral
– Ability to work under minimal supervision
– Excellent oral and written communication
– High level of creativity and innovation
– Good planning and organisation skills
– Excellent analytical skills
– Good problem solving and analysis
– Excellent relationship building and networking
Education & Qualification
– At least Diploma in Library, Document Management or in other related field
Minimum of three (3) years in Inventory and Archives or 1 year’s experience for holders of Bachelor’s degree in Library, Document Management .
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates will send their application via email at [email protected] by or before 12th December 2018 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying For“. Eg: “Inventory and Archives Officer”