Job at COGEBANQUE: Marketing and Branding Officer (Deadline: 12 January 2018)
COGEBANQUE is looking for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidates will send their application via email at [email protected] by or before 12th January 2019 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying For“. Eg: “Marketing and Branding Officer”
1. Marketing and Branding Officer
The position is responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns in compliance to Bank’s Corporate Identity and brand and in line with the overall business objectives of the Bank.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
General and Behavioral
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem solving and analysis
- Excellent relationship building and networking
- Cost, project and risk management
- Social media skills and tactics
Education & Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing or branding role in a reputable financial institution or FMCG company.
- Understand various business Banking segments and Banking operations
- Understanding of product development and research
- Knowledge of social media management is required
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, and execute marketing strategies and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Brief and train sales personnel
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
- Undertake package development strategies.
- Manage brand application and usage in a standardized manner across all communication points; Branded items, trade tools, Stationery, Print media, Outdoor advertising, TV and Radio
- Attend marketing meetings
- Organize Bank events
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!