Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd: 4 Job Positions available (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : Back-end Developer (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
We are looking for a back-end developer responsible for designing,building,testing,deploying and maintaining web applications. The primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Integration of user-facing from front-end with server-side web services.
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● At least 2 years of proven experience in application development
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance using industry standard secure protocols and encryption techniques.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Setup and administration of backups
● Outputting data in different formats
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Familiar with at least with one of popular PHP frameworks such as Slim,Yii,Laravel, etc.
Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : Senior Software Developer (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
Senior Software Developer
The senior software developer is expected to know the theories behind software development, which also includes basic project management skills and developing user experience, determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
The Senior Software Developer’s position entitles the following main responsibilities:
-Lead a team of 5 to 10 developers in order to deliver in timely and efficient manner.
-Trace, understand and debug third party source code
-Supervise or cooperate with other developers in development/maintenance of applications written in C-family languages.
Formal Education & Certification:
University bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science/engineering, or information technology [and preferably a Master’s degree in IT field].
Knowledge & Experience:
● Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in English
● +5 years in software development industry
● +2 years working with startup companies or experience working in senior position for a small to medium sized company.
● Demonstrated ability to envision software services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
● Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
● Familiar with at least one version control system [preferably git tool]
● Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular general purpose programming languages such C/C++,Java,C# and scripting languages such as PHP,Python,Unix/Linux bash, etc…
● A wide knowledge of operating systems and computing environment
● Ability to create, understand and communicate complex application architecture.
● A deep understanding of popular algorithms and ability to devise one.
● Working experience with industry leading technologies in cloud computing, web services development and mobile applications development.
● Ability to handle team building in collaborative environment.
● Personal Attributes: Proven leadership ability, Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously, excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to pay keen attention to details, Ability to handle team building in collaborative environment.
Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : Mobile Developer (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
About the Role:
We are looking for a qualified Mobile Developer to join our product development team with his/her primary task as handling high standard development and maintenance of mobile applications for our various stakeholders while working closely with our product designers and peer developers.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Work closely with product designers and testers to deliver across an entire application development lifecycle i.e. conceptualization, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and ultimate user support.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Working closely with other developers
- Troubleshooting and optimizing application performances
- Ensure quality standard software documentation
Qualifications and Skills;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in application development
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- Experience with Android, iOS, with demonstrable portfolio of released applications
- Strong programming skill in one or various languages like: Java, Objective -C, Swift, …
- Familiar with OOP Design principles
- Familiar with third party libraries and APIs
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : The Storefront Administrator (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
About the role;
The Storefront Administrator will be primarily responsible for gathering and updating content for both internal and stakeholders websites. They will work closely with our design and sales/marketing team to ensure authenticity and present-ability of content on the different platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Participating in web strategy discussions around design, content, engagement, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop, manage and prioritize content for internal and stakeholders websites
- Make ongoing content updates (eg. text, resources, product images, blog/stories etc.) remove outdated information and solicit new content as needed.
- Responsible for all quality assurance for all live content
- Use Google Analytics and web reporting tools to monitor, track and analyze trends
- Maintaining a high awareness in industry trends in regards to usability, and emerging technologies
- Train peer content managers
- Conducting online promotional campaigns on behalf of store fronts to grow orders.
Required skills and qualifications;
- Background in communications, advertising, digital publishing or any other related fields
- Proficiency and prior experience in web content management is essential
- Strong organizational skill and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skill
- Prior experience with content management systems
- In-depth understanding of an entire development process (design, development & deployment)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Basic HTML
- Basic Design skills with tools like Photoshop, and illustrator would be an addition
- Proficiency in online marketing tools and channels.