Job at DMM.HeHe Ltd : Back-end Developer (Deadline: 11 October 2017)
We are looking for a back-end developer responsible for designing,building,testing,deploying and maintaining web applications. The primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Integration of user-facing from front-end with server-side web services.
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● At least 2 years of proven experience in application development
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance using industry standard secure protocols and encryption techniques.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Setup and administration of backups
● Outputting data in different formats
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Familiar with at least with one of popular PHP frameworks such as Slim,Yii,Laravel, etc.