Job at East African University Rwanda (EAUR) : 2 Positions for Lecturer in Business Administration (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Lecturer in Business Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver teaching and learning and undertake related activities, to lead in the development of new of new curricular and to engage in research including applicable research and /or consultancy and /or knowledge transfer.
- Undertake teaching and related duties that may be allocated by Head of Department
- To lead in the development of new curricular
- Participate in continuous professional development.
- Scholarly activities including the development of teaching and learning materials and textbooks.
- Consultancy and other income generating activities including short courses.
- A PhD in Business Administration with teaching experience
- A postgraduate certificate is Learning and Teaching in higher is an added advantage
- Innovation or Creativity development and implementation of advances in practice in their field
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including communication skills in English and team working skills
No of positions: 2
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5:00 pm or/and sent soft copy to [email protected]
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama