Job at East African University Rwanda (EAUR) : 2 Positions for Lecturer or Assistant Lecturer – History and Geography (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
East African University Rwanda (EAUR) is a Private University accredited by the cabinet decision of 20/03/2015 working in Rwanda, Nyagatare District since 2015. It offers different programs in Business Studies, Leisure, Hotel & Tourism Management, Film Making and Film Production, Industrial Art & Design, Education (both Sciences & Arts) and Mass Communication & Journalism. As we continue to expand and grow, EAUR seeks to recruit competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: Lecturer or Assistant Lecturer – History and Geography
Duties and Responsibilities:
Undertake teaching and related duties as that may be assigned/allocated Head of Department.
- To assist in the development of new curricular
- Participating in the continuous professional development
- Undertake research that advances the discipline and or pedagogic research and or applied or/applicable research.
- Masters or PhD degree in History or Geography
- At least three years of teaching experience since gaining a masters or PhD is required.
- Experience of curriculum development in higher Education
- Evidence of a growing national profile in research or pedagogic innovation or the development and implementation of advances in practice in their field
- Competence in English is required/ a must
No of positions: 2
Interested candidates with career aspirations that match these opportunities should submit the following documents at the Reception of East African University Rwanda (EAUR) not later than 30th June 2018 at 5: 00 pm or/and sent soft copy to email@example.com
- Application letter (including daytime telephone, a working email address,
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Degrees and/or certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Identity card or passport
Note: EAUR is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Done at Nyagatare
On 10th May 2018
Prof. Joseph Gahama