Job at FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry): CLUSTER SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS OFFICER (2 POSITIONS) (Deadline: 07 December 2017)
FH ASSOCIATION RWANDA
(Food for the Hungry)
P.O.BOX 911 Kigali, Rwanda
KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor Remera, Kisimenti
FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian Relief and Development Organization with a vision “All forms of poverty ended worldwide” and a mission “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.”
CLUSTER SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS OFFICER (2 POSITIONS)
We are seeking to hire qualified, dedicated and experienced “Cluster Sponsorship Relations Officer” for our Rwanda Country program to work in the following areas: Mwendo sector in Ruhango district, and Nyarubaka sector in Kamonyi (1 per cluster).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Cluster Sponsorship Relations Officer will report to the Cluster Coordinator and Sponsorship Relations Officer will be responsible for the following areas:
- Collaboratively work with Cluster Coordinator and staff in ensuring correspondences on sponsorship activities are documented in Word Link (online system to track Child Sponsorship programming)
- Ensure quality and timely correspondence between children and sponsors
- Ensure appropriate documentation storage and filing of program documents
- Collaboratively work with the Sponsorship Relations Coordinator and other Sponsorship Relations Facilitators in compiling and reviewing Correspondence documents and uploading them in World Link as required
- In collaboration with Sponsorship Relations Coordinator, Cluster Coordinators and Sponsorship Relations Facilitators, actively participate in the registration process of new children and update children profile in World Link.
- Work with the Sponsorship Relations Facilitators in ensuring the overall wellbeing of sponsored children and provide support where required such as facilitating medical care.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required:
- Must have a demonstrated Christian commitment to serving the vulnerable and be in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and FH Vision, Mission and Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University Degree in Community Development, Social Sciences or related studies
- Five (5) years of experience in Community development work, Social work or project management
- Demonstrable experience in working with online data management systems.
- Proven supervisory experience
- Have ability to work with the community especially with children
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively work with cross-cultural teams.
- Excellent Reporting and communication skills.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in Spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda and in MS Office suite.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with a high degree of motivation and be result oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, updated CV with three referees and day telephone contacts, not later than Thursday, 7thDecember 2017 via email: [email protected] or mailed to FH Association Rwanda (Food for the Hungry) P.O. Box 911 Kigali, KG 5 Road, UMUYENZI PLAZA 2nd Floor at Remera, Kisimenti or FH Office in Gatunda Sector, Nyagatare District or FH Office in Muhanga District.
- The CV and the Motivation letter should be attached to the email with the following subject line depending on the position the candidate is applying for: “LIVELIHOODS OFFICER”, or “HEALTH AND EDUCATION OFFICER” or “MULTI-SECTOR FACILITATOR” or “FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, or CLUSTER SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS OFFICER ”
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage of recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to show originals and provide notarized copies of degree, diploma or certificates. They will also provide copies of testimonials of rendered services from former employers.
Done at Kigali, 22nd November 2017
FH Association Rwanda Management